“I really enjoy the research process: looking at new topics, build hypotheses, and then testing and challenging them. It is extremely satisfying reaching the end of the process and realising your thinking was correct and more so when you have improved and changed your ideas on the way.”
- Venture Capital: How an LSE Masters student is promoting investment in entrepreneurship
- Booking is open for our European Internships Fair in Brussels!
- LSE director Dame Minouche Shafik volunteered with FareShare during the Christmas break
- Jobs of the week
- Careers in Creative Industries programme – booking now open
- Guest blog by Fergus Deery: Volunteering with Kith & Kids over Christmas