“My day to day work is pretty interesting. I write emergency response plans, which help guide our actions in a disaster. I work a lot with city emergency managers within the County to ensure that our plans line up. I’m also responsible for managing one of the major grants we receive from the federal government that funds our work. “
- National police jobs and opportunities online event
- Destinations survey – why do we contact you six months after graduation?
- The impact of volunteering on my student life
- Jobs of the week
- Students with disabilities – apply to attend Access to Employment 2018
- Make volunteering your new year’s resolution