“When I started at LSE, I thought I wanted to graduate to a ‘normal’ job in finance or consulting, be ambitious and make money. I was certain I wasn’t going to apply for a PhD. It took me a year to realize that what I wanted was the opposite.”
- You don’t have to have a law degree to become a lawyer
- Five biotech career options for non-scientists
- Volunteering opportunities of the week
- Booking is open for our LGBT+ Careers Networking Evening
- Career options after a PhD. What are you thinking? How are you feeling?
- Helping companies own the future: An insider’s guide to growth consulting