“Postgraduate students should always remember that it only takes one year to get Master’s degree. The time passes quickly so, it is useful to know what topic your dissertation will cover at the start of term. This will save you from a desperate search for a research topic and supervisor in Lent Term.”
- Venture Capital: How an LSE Masters student is promoting investment in entrepreneurship
- Booking is open for our European Internships Fair in Brussels!
- LSE director Dame Minouche Shafik volunteered with FareShare during the Christmas break
- Jobs of the week
- Careers in Creative Industries programme – booking now open
- Guest blog by Fergus Deery: Volunteering with Kith & Kids over Christmas