Our annual careers fair in Brussels is taking place on Friday 24 March and booking is still open – it’s not to be missed if you’re interested in internships in Brussels.
If you’re interested in internships elsewhere in Europe, you can find a range of vacancies on LSE CareerHub including:
- Communications and Advocacy Intern – World Food Programme, Italy
- Internship – Public Affairs department – Grayling, Belgium
- Internship OECD Economics Department – OECD, France
- IT Intern – Impact Initiatives, Switzerland
- Marketing and Communications Intern – CISCO, Germany
- M&A Internship – Renewable Energy – D.CT Deutsche Cleantech GmbH, Germany
- Policy Intern – Eurosif, Belgium
- Research Analyst – Ponderis, Belgium
Good luck with your applications!