We hold numerous sector-specific careers fairs throughout the year both on campus and overseas and advertise a number of others. Most events take place in the evenings after timetabled teaching has been completed. Fairs are sometimes held over two evenings and will have different employers attending on each night so make sure to book for both!
- Banking and Financial Services Fair – 26 and 28 September, 5:30-9pm
- Volunteering Fair – 2 October, 5-8pm
- Consultancy Fair – 3 and 5 October, 5:30-9pm
- Internship Fair – 10 October, 5:30-9pm
- Business and Management Fair – 12 October, 5:30-9pm
- Public Sector and Policy Careers Fair – 17 October, 5-8pm
- Law Fair – 24 and 26 October, 5:30-9pm
- LGBT+ Careers Networking – 6 November, 6-8pm
- International Organisations Day (IOD) – 11 November, all day
Booking opens one week before each event. You must book to attend in advance (our fairs are only open to LSE students and recent graduates). Hope to see you there!