This December we will welcome our newest cohort of 2017 graduates to the LSE alumni community – a lifelong global network of over 142,000 members in almost 200 countries. If you are graduating shortly, read on for some tips to help you stay in touch with the School and fellow alumni once you leave.
Make the most of your alumni network
- Register now on LSE Alumni Online using a non- LSE email address if you haven’t already, and opt in to receive alumni communications. Wherever you are in the world, you can connect with fellow alumni and the School through this website and networking portal.
- Access LSE Careers for up to five years after you graduate, including events, booking one-to-one careers advice and other career resources.
- Attend professional and networking alumni events, on campus and across the world.
- Follow LSE Alumni on social media and stay up to date with our latest news.
- Join Special Interest and Regional Alumni Groups to meet fellow alumni and extend your LSE experience. There are more than 80 regional groups across the world and over 10 special interest groups to meet and network with fellow professionals or those with shared interests.
- Take advantage of the many benefits, services and discounts available to LSE alumni.
- Give back through volunteering your time or through the LSE Annual Fund.
- LSE student email accounts and H: spaces expire on 31 December of the year you graduate. Once this happens, your student accounts and email addresses will no longer be accessible, so make sure that important emails and documents you wish to keep are saved elsewhere. For all queries about your student account, contact IT Services.
- Apply for an alumni library card, which doubles as proof of alumni status by submitting the online form. You need to be logged in to your LSE Alumni Online account in order to do this.
- Open a public account in LSE for You, which you need in order to access your transcript via Digitary.
Visit the Alumni stands at graduation
LSE Alumni will have two stands at graduation from 11 – 14 December, one in the entrance of the Vera Anstey Room next to where you collect your degree certificate and also a photo booth in the lobby of the Old Building. Come and visit us to collect your new graduate pack! The LSE Alumni team will also be on hand to answer all your questions about the benefits and services available to you as a new member of the Alumni community.
You can share your graduation photos with us at @LSEAlumni and with #LSEClassof2017.
Contact us and learn more