We’ve organised lots of interesting events for you this Lent Term to inspire you to volunteer. From a seminar about how you can get involved in volunteering to an International Development Volunteering Fair and a live fundraising event for non-for-profit organisations.
Read on to find out what events we’ve got lined up for you and don’t forget to check out our one-off volunteering opportunities and #CharityTuesday too. You can book your place for most events via the CareerHub link.
Lent Term Volunteer Centre events
- 9 January, 12-2pm: LSE Volunteer Centre stall
- 15 January, 1-2pm: Volunteering – why, what, how, when?
- 23 January, 1-2pm: IDEP: How to find an overseas volunteering opportunity
- 30 January, 5-7.30: IDEP: LSE International Development Volunteering Fair 2018
- 6 February, 6-9pm: Young Funding Network @ LSE
- 19-23 February: Student Volunteering Week
Volunteering at LSE
To learn more about volunteering at LSE visit the Volunteer Centre website. You can find more than 250 ongoing volunteering opportunities, both local and overseas on CareerHub. Alternatively, search for one-off volunteering opportunities if you’d like to come along with a team of LSE student volunteers and the Volunteer Centre team for a day. If you’d like to volunteer but you’re not sure what to do, then book a one-to-one appointment with our Volunteer Centre Manager to talk things over. Hope to see you soon!