Happy New Year! LSE Careers is pleased to announce we are continuing our partnership with Santander Universities offering fully funded internships to social enterprises and the charity sector during 2018.
How will you benefit?
- quick and simple registration with recruitment support from LSE Careers
- access to high calibre LSE students and graduates looking to build their experience within the charity sector
- access to Santander University funding (all internships are fully funded via LSE Careers)
What can you offer?
Internship opportunities that give an LSE student or graduate the chance to develop work experience and gain industry insight. Previous tasks have included but are not limited to:
- support with piloting or launching a new project or service
- supporting with a major conference or events programme
- reviewing or developing current resources or online material
- producing a research paper to support with informed decision making and planning
- planning, attending and reporting on meetings
- monitoring the political and campaign scene for campaign opportunities
- overseeing digital and direct marketing strategies
- analysing trends in donations and attendance to strengthen impact
- researching and developing sponsorship and venue opportunities
If you would like to offer an internship opportunity during the spring of 2018 and your organisation has an annual turnover of less than £50m please complete our funding application form via LSE CareerHub by *23.59 on Tuesday 30 January *.
If you would like to discuss the scheme in more detail, please contact James Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 107 5510).
We look forward to hearing from you.