LSE Careers are proud to continue our partnership with Santander Universities and have committed to managing the process of funding 35 internships specifically for social enterprises and the charity sector in 2018. Successful organisations will be awarded £1000 to hire an LSE Intern for 127 hours of full time or part time employment. Internships should start between the dates of 11th June – 30th September.
How will you benefit?
- Access to high calibre LSE students and graduates looking to build their experience within the charity sector
- Access to Santander University funding (£1,000 per internship via LSE Careers)
- Quick and simple registration with the recruitment process supported by LSE careers
What can you offer?
Internship opportunities that give an LSE student or graduate the chance to develop work experience within the charity sector. Previous tasks have included but are not limited to:
- support with piloting or launching a new project or service
- supporting with a major conference or events programme
- reviewing or developing current resources or online material
- producing a research paper to support with informed decision making and planning
- planning, attending and reporting on meetings
- monitoring the political and campaign scene for campaign opportunities
- overseeing digital and direct marketing strategies
- analysing trends in donations and attendance to strengthen impact
- researching and developing sponsorship and venue opportunities
How to apply
Submit a funding application, including a detailed job and person specification, no later than Sunday 20th May 2018.
If you have any questions about the scheme or the funding available, please contact James Taylor, Employer Engagement Adviser at LSE Careers.