LSE Careers is once again collaborating with Imperial College London and The University of Cambridge to bring you Careers Fairs in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Last years’ fairs were a great success with several LSE attendees obtaining placements and job offers as a result of coming along. To book your place at one or more of the fairs, visit CareerHub.
Check the event pages to see organisations attending – more organisations will be added between now and the start of the fairs.
If you need convincing, here are 5 fantastic reasons to attend!:
- Range of employers: we had 80 employer stands across the three locations last year, ranging from banking, finance and professional services to government, technology and even fashion – this year we’ll be hosting a similar variety.
- Job opportunities: over the years, students have found employment – at internship and graduate level – as a result of attending the Asia Careers Fairs and the conversations they’ve had with recruiters.
- Understand the value of your international education: recent research from com found that the top three ‘most preferred’ attributes that major employers are looking for in graduates returning to work in China are international perspective, language, and cross-cultural communication skills – all of which your time at LSE will have helped develop.
- Expand your networks: it’s a chance to meet not only those doing the jobs you’re interested in, but also alumni, and students from other leading universities from the UK and the US.
- Those who have attended before would recommend it!: Of those responding to our survey, 96% of attendees at the 2017 said they would recommend the event they attended to a friend.
Book your place now! We look forward to seeing you there!