Subscribe via Email
Archive of all posts
Top blog posts
- The impact of the mass media on the quality of democracy within a state remains a much overlooked area of study
- The Catalan Crisis: Is There a Right to Self-Determination in the International Context?
- The Quiet Collapse of the Italian Economy
- Immigration, Welfare Chauvinism and the Support for Radical Right Parties in Europe
- The Demise of Italy and the Rise of Chaos
- The nationalist Italian government is a challenge to the Church
- A review of Nathalie Tocci's 'Framing the EU Global Strategy'
Popular Tagsausterity Bailout Blame Brexit Catalan Independence Catalonia Corruption Crisis debt crisis Democracy ECB Election elections EU Euro Euro crisis European Elections 2014 European identity European integration European Public Sphere European Union Euroscepticism Eurozone Eurozone crisis Germany Greece growth immigration Inequality Italy Journalism media Media Systems Nationalism Neoliberalism Podemos populism Press Public Sphere Referendum refugee crisis Spain SYRIZA Ukraine unemployment
Tag Archives: Beppe Grillo
Nov 6 2014
By Giovanni Puglisi The young and dynamic Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi is determined to change the way politics is perceived and conducted in Italy. He has promised to deliver an ambitious economic and institutional reform agenda, but his task … Continue reading
Posted by: November 6, 2014