Welcome to the Investment & Human Rights Learning Hub
The Learning Hub is an online space created to build understanding on investment, human rights and their connections. The Hub will explore the implications that these connections have for the work of governments, commercial practitioners and civil society in ensuring the protection of and respect for human rights.
The Learning Hub is dynamic. It will develop over time, and there is much to explore already. With the Investment & Human Rights Map, the Hub proposes an innovative way to visualise and think about investment and human rights. Start exploring the Map, which will take you to tailored explanations of investment activities, human rights and their connections in each of the following areas:
- Understanding Human Rights
- Regulating Investment
- Resolving Investment Dispute
- Financing Investment
- Designing Investment Strategies
- Toolboxes offering a dynamic repository of selected reference materials for practice, while drawing attention to emerging issues;
- Expert articles offering analysis and insights from practitioners and leading experts on investment and human rights, highlighting key issues for practice; and
- Learning videos offering basic explanations of essential topics and providing expert views on investment and human rights issues.
If there are themes, issues or questions you would like the Learning Hub to address, please contact us.