If you graduated last year, your LSE network account probably expired on 31-12-2017. This means you will now need an LSE Public Account to access LSE for You, Digitary (to request transcripts) and Career Hub (LSE’s portal for career opportunities).

Student using tablet

What is an LSE Public Account?

Your LSE Public Account was created when you first applied to LSE and remained active throughout your studies. It has been updated with your Alumni role. Your account’s username should be the email address you used to apply to LSE, such as a previous institutional email address or older personal address.

Can I change my username if I no longer have access to my old email address?

It’s possible to change your old username without closing your current account. Log into LSE For You to your public account using the old email as username, even if you no longer have access to it. The password should be the same as your network password (unless you have changed it, in that case, use the previous password). Once you’re logged in, go to ‘Account Management’ under the ‘Everyone’ tab on the menu, select ‘Change Username’ and follow the instructions on the page. You only need to insert the new username and the current password.

I forgot my password and/or can’t log in. What to do? 

If you forgot your password and are unable to log in, you will need to open a new account. Don’t worry – you won’t lose any information. To do that, please complete the Digitary Access Request form here.

If you have any difficulties accessing your LSE Public Account, get in touch with the IT Help Desk:

• Phone: 0207 107 5000 | x5000
  • Email: it.helpdesk@lse.ac.uk
  • Visit: IMT Walk In Centre, Library 1st Floor