Elaborating a dissertation takes time, persistence and many hours of research, interviews and editing. More than an academic requirement that enables the possibility to increase my writing and research skills, the dissertation meant to me the opportunity to study and understand ecotourism ventures in Colombia, get to know the ventures managers and authorities of this industry, and create my own business plan for the next years.
- Capstone series: Converting risk managers into risk leaders
- Diversity at work matters in times of violent ethnic conflicts
- Redesigning gender in the workplace – What really works?
- Capstone series: The battle of strategy
- Analysis: why 361,000 nurses are not enough to maintain the health of NHS England