Elaborating a dissertation takes time, persistence and many hours of research, interviews and editing. More than an academic requirement that enables the possibility to increase my writing and research skills, the dissertation meant to me the opportunity to study and understand ecotourism ventures in Colombia, get to know the ventures managers and authorities of this industry, and create my own business plan for the next years.
- Capstone series: The battle of strategy
- Analysis: why 361,000 nurses are not enough to maintain the health of NHS England
- Too much to do, too little time? Mental contrasting can help you choose what’s really important
- Collaborating in the battle against cancer
- A fun toy or a useful watch? How do people make purchasing decisions?