Elaborating a dissertation takes time, persistence and many hours of research, interviews and editing. More than an academic requirement that enables the possibility to increase my writing and research skills, the dissertation meant to me the opportunity to study and understand ecotourism ventures in Colombia, get to know the ventures managers and authorities of this industry, and create my own business plan for the next years.
- Will robots really take over our jobs?
- Capstone series: Communication in crisis – When things go overboard
- Work and family in the UK: Perspectives of minority Asian women expatriates
- Leadership development: one size does not fit all
- Do state owners constrain or facilitate corporate strategies of internationalisation?