TagsAfrica American media BBC Blogging broadcasting Channel 4 Citizen journalism Democracy Development Elections events Financial journalism Freedom of expression Globalisation governance and journalism guest blog Guest bloggers humanitarian comms International journalism Journalism Journalism studies Journalist ethics LSE Media Agenda Talks Media economics Media Policy Middle East Networked journalism new media newspapers online news Polis Events Political Communications politics public service Regulation Reporting politics social media Summer School Terror tv news twitter US politics War reporting wikileaks
- Transparency: The Polis Journalism Conference March 28th 2014
- Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
- The philosophy of the new news
- Alec J Ross – My Media World Today And What I Would Like To Change About It
- If you have more women in media, do representations of women improve? Report from UN Media & Gender Forum
- maurizio morabito on Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
- Charlie Beckett on The philosophy of the new news
- Corner Right in Lecture on The philosophy of the new news
Tag Archives: marketisation
Oct 22 2012
Contentious politics, stratified society and the elusive public: myths and reality of Chinese media (guest blog)
In China there there are vast amounts of people online, the Government has control but social media is changing politics. That’s the consensus view but in this article, LSE’s Bingchun Meng tackles what she sees as some of the misunderstandings … Continue reading
Posted by: October 22, 2012