TagsAfrica American media BBC Blogging broadcasting Channel 4 Citizen journalism Democracy Development Elections events Financial journalism Freedom of expression Globalisation governance and journalism guest blog Guest bloggers humanitarian comms International journalism Journalism Journalism studies Journalist ethics LSE Media Agenda Talks Media economics Media Policy Middle East Networked journalism new media newspapers online news Polis Events Political Communications politics public service Regulation Reporting politics social media Summer School Terror tv news twitter US politics War reporting wikileaks
- Transparency: The Polis Journalism Conference March 28th 2014
- Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
- The philosophy of the new news
- Alec J Ross – My Media World Today And What I Would Like To Change About It
- If you have more women in media, do representations of women improve? Report from UN Media & Gender Forum
- Media e Potere: la guerra al giornalismo e l’era post-Snowden | Festival Internazionale del Giornalismo on Who Has The Power In The Information Age?
- Social Media for Journalists on What Good Is Twitter? (for public service journalism?) New Polis Report
- maurizio morabito on Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
Tag Archives: panorama
Apr 15 2013
The new BBC director general Tony Hall barely had time to arrange the pens on his new desk before two hot potatoes landed on it. I disagreed with his decision on the Wizard of Oz protest song and, you may … Continue reading
Posted by: April 15, 2013
Oct 22 2012
I don’t know them personally, but I am sure the BBC managers from Peter Rippon upwards are all well-intentioned and able people. But their defensive, closed-ranks approach to the long-term Savile scandal and the short-term Newsnight blunder shows that they … Continue reading
Posted by: October 22, 2012