TagsAfrica American media BBC Blogging broadcasting Channel 4 Citizen journalism Democracy Development Elections events Financial journalism Freedom of expression Globalisation governance and journalism guest blog Guest bloggers humanitarian comms International journalism Journalism Journalism studies Journalist ethics LSE Media Agenda Talks Media economics Media Policy Middle East Networked journalism new media newspapers online news Polis Events Political Communications politics public service Regulation Reporting politics social media Summer School Terror tv news twitter US politics War reporting wikileaks
- Transparency: The Polis Journalism Conference March 28th 2014
- Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
- The philosophy of the new news
- Alec J Ross – My Media World Today And What I Would Like To Change About It
- If you have more women in media, do representations of women improve? Report from UN Media & Gender Forum
- maurizio morabito on Pictures of suffering – do we have to choose between impact and dignity?
- Charlie Beckett on The philosophy of the new news
- Corner Right in Lecture on The philosophy of the new news
Tag Archives: savile
Oct 22 2012
I don’t know them personally, but I am sure the BBC managers from Peter Rippon upwards are all well-intentioned and able people. But their defensive, closed-ranks approach to the long-term Savile scandal and the short-term Newsnight blunder shows that they … Continue reading
Posted by: October 22, 2012