Chloe

#dropeverything

Chloe

#dropeverything

dropeverythingIn late November I was given the opportunity to participate in a promotional campaign for coach company IDbus. The company was offering a free trip Paris in a super secret competition, which was to be announced at The Three Tuns. Those who accepted the challenge to #dropeverything then had to race to their accommodation and back, to try and snag one of the 54 seats on the coach.

Before all of this, the company wanted to get some footage of a student running back to their halls, grabbing their passport and sprinting back again. I was this person, and believe me when I say I’ve never felt so unfit in all my life. Spending a whole evening running past various London landmarks with a camera attached to my head was a challenge all of it’s own. One of the most challenging shots involved a camera strapped to my waist on a rig, pointing at my face (from a very unflattering angle)

The next night, the big announcement was made, and the bus set off, full of people willing to drop everything. Unfortunately, I was not one of those people (I had too much reading to do, spontaneous free trips to Paris aren’t conducive with essay writing…)

Check out the final video here:

Chloe

Second Year BA Geography student. Follow my somewhat trivial thoughts through my time as a student in London.

Posted In: Travel