All contributions are guided by our Contributions Policy, outlined below:
- Editorial rights: Contributions to the blog will be published at the discretion of the blog editor(s). By contributing to the blog, you agree to the blog editor(s) making minor stylistic changes (grammar, spellings, clarity etc.) to your contribution. The blog editor(s) will not make any major changes to the submission without the author’s permission.
- Personal opinion: The views expressed in the posts, comments, and replies on this blog are the personal opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the blog editor(s) or the School.
- All rights reserved: The blog editor(s) and the School reserve the right to remove any material (comments, replies, posts) from the blog that they consider inappropriate, offensive or in any way illegal. They also have the right to block access to any one or a group from contributing to the blog.
- Email privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared.
- A comment is a conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Comment spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog.
- Contributors blocked: Anyone who violates this Contributions Policy may be blocked from future access and/or contributing to this blog.
- Trackbacks are comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with our Contributions Policy.
- What to do if your comment does not appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you think that it does not violate this Contributions Policy, please contact Jon Emmett.