Measuring Business & Human Rights is a research project that aims to advance the capacity of business managers and corporate stakeholders to assess the extent to which companies meet their responsibility to respect human rights.
- Claret Vargas – Measuring What Matters: A Key Challenge in Human Rights and Business June 21, 2016
- Francis West – Leadership and being first aren’t the same things: An assessment of the UK National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights June 3, 2016
- Margaret Jungk resigns from UN Working Group and emphasises need for stronger measurement in business and human rights March 8, 2016
- Isabella Stanbrook – Why is measurement an important theme for business and human rights in 2016? February 12, 2016
- Agathe Derain – Human rights and business: Could performance measurement be premature? February 1, 2016