MB&HRMeasuring Business & Human Rights is a research project that aims to advance the capacity of business managers and corporate stakeholders to assess the extent to which companies meet their responsibility to respect human rights.
Search in the blog
- Claret Vargas – Measuring What Matters: A Key Challenge in Human Rights and Business June 21, 2016
- Francis West – Leadership and being first aren’t the same things: An assessment of the UK National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights June 3, 2016
- Margaret Jungk resigns from UN Working Group and emphasises need for stronger measurement in business and human rights March 8, 2016
- Isabella Stanbrook – Why is measurement an important theme for business and human rights in 2016? February 12, 2016
- Agathe Derain – Human rights and business: Could performance measurement be premature? February 1, 2016
Tag Archives: voluntary
Nov 20 2015
UN FORUM SERIES – Asking the basic questions: Are voluntary standard-setting initiatives protecting human rights?
This post was contributed by Amelia Evans, Co-Founder of MSI Integrity, and Stephen Winstanley, Coordinating Attorney at MSI Integrity. Over the last two decades, voluntary standard-setting initiatives have proliferated, becoming one of the most popular tools for addressing the human rights … Continue reading
Posted by: November 20, 2015