If you are graduating in July, congratulations and welcome to your LSE Alumni community! You have reached the end of your degree, but your association with the School is lifelong. You are part of a global network of 148,000 LSE alumni worldwide, brilliant people making tremendous contributions to business, government, education and civil society.
Wherever your life and career take you, you can connect with fellow alumni and the School. Membership of the network is completely free and staying connected has never been easier. Read on for some tips to help you stay in touch with the School and fellow alumni.
Make the most of your alumni network
- Stay connected by registering on LSE Alumni Online using a non- LSE email address. Wherever you are in the world, you can connect with fellow alumni and the School through this website and networking portal.
- Access LSE Careers resources for up to five years after you graduate, including events and one-to-one careers consultations to support you in your career development.
- Attend a wide variety of social and professional networking alumni events, on campus and across the world.
- Join Special Interest and Regional Alumni Groups to access support from fellow alumni. There are more than 80 regional groups across the world and over 10 special interest groups where you can meet alumni with shared personal and professional interests.
- Take advantage of the many benefits, services and discounts available to LSE alumni, including lifelong access to the LSE Library.
- Follow LSE Alumni on social media to stay up to date with our latest news from the School’s academics and campus.
- Give back through volunteering your time or through the LSE Annual Fund.
- LSE student email accounts and H: spaces expire on 31 December of the year you graduate. After this time your student account will no longer be accessible and all associated content will be deleted so please back up all important content. For any queries about your student account, contact IT Services.
- Open a public account in LSE for You, which you need in order to access your transcript via Digitary.
Visit the Alumni stands at graduation
LSE Alumni will have a stand at graduation from 11 – 13 July in the entrance of the Vera Anstey Room next to where you collect your degree certificate. Come and visit us to collect your new graduate pack! There will also be an LSE Alumni photo booth on Sheffield Street so that you can capture your day.
The LSE Alumni team will be on hand to answer all your questions about the benefits and services available to you as a new member of the Alumni community. Make sure you share your graduation photos with us at @LSEAlumni and with #LSEClassof2018.