Do you know a student or staff member who goes above and beyond in their volunteering for a charity or cause? Do you know an organisation that has gone that extra mile in supporting you in your volunteering experience?
The LSE Volunteer Centre is on the lookout for nominees for the LSE Volunteer of the Year Award, LSE Voluntary Organisation of the Year Award 2020 and LSE Staff Volunteer of the Year! The winners will be announced at our annual LSE Volunteers event on 27 October 2020.
If you know of an LSE student, staff member or organisation that should be recognised for going above and beyond the call of duty then nominate them for an award. This is your chance to make sure that their work is recognised by the LSE community. Their volunteering could involve mentoring a local school child, running a campaign for the rights of refugees, managing a local green space or many other activities! If you’re looking for inspiration read about the 2019 winners on our blog.
How can you nominate? Click on the appropriate link for you!
- LSE students can nominate another student for LSE Volunteer of the Year
- Organisations can nominate for LSE Volunteer of the Year
- LSE students can nominate an organisation for Voluntary Organisation of the Year
- LSE students or staff can nominate a staff member by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a member of staff at LSE/LSESU and would like to nominate a student please email us on email@example.com
Nominations for awards will close on 10 October 2020. If you have any questions or queries about the awards, please get in contact with the LSE Volunteer Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org.