Thank you to all who took the time to fill out the survey.
The results are in and, combined with the WordPress stats, there are some interesting things to note:
- People who responded included: academic; NHS clinicians; patients/carers; third sector; business/industry and ‘other’ (nurse in private health care).
- Some were new visitors and some more frequent, but all found the site ‘easy’ or ‘very easy’ to navigate.
- Respondents chiefly came to read the blog and to find details about the workshops.
- They also visited the home page and research project information pages.
- Pages not visited – the team members page, posters, glossary and bibliography pages.
- Only one person did not find what they were looking for, but they did not say what they were looking for.
- People find us through Twitter, twitter retweets and personal contact with the team. This supports the WordPress statistics which indicate that Twitter is the top referrer with Facebook a close second.
- In addition, many people were referred through a general LSE site search, quite a few via Linkedin and 12 through (our PI) Tony’s LSE staff page.
Thank you again, and we hope everyone continues to enjoy the website.