Bottom-up social development in favelas of Rio de Janeiro
Listen up! Here is a podcast on our knowledge exchange strategy. We hope it is informative and serves of inspiration for other contexts.
All contributors in order of appearance:
- Sandra Jovchelovitch, Professor of Social Psychology, LSE
- Sooraya Mohabeer, Knowledge Transfer Events Executive at the Conference and Events Office, LSE.
- Camila Batmanghelidj, CEO of Kids Company
- Sierra Williams, Managing Editor of The Impact of Social Science blog at LSE
- Sylvan Baker, Associate Director, Peoples Palace Project
- Rosie Hunter, Executive Director, Peoples Palace Project
Music: Podington Bear, Saver, Bon Voyage and Bambi. Yatch, Ring the Bell, Instrumental. Via: http://freemusicarchive.org/
This podcast was presented by Donal O’Brien and produced by Maria Ponce.