Youth engagement was heralded by some as a key factor in the 2017 UK general election result but what impact could it have in the 2018 local elections? Erica Belcher argues that this enthusiasm may not necessarily translate to the local level, but it’s more important than ever for young people to engage in local politics.
- What do parties say and who do they say it to? Election campaigns as more than just policy appeals
- Missing the Deal: Several implications of Brexit uncertainty for the EU
- Are we nearly there yet? Our experts analyse the latest Brexit developments
- The Singapore-Brunei Youth Leadership Exchange Programme
- How research on land conflict in Sierra Leone refocused government attention to access to justice in rural areas