Welcome to the second session of the LSE Summer School! For students, IMT have collected together useful IT information and guidance. See Summer School IT Guidance for:
- How to activate your IT account
- What IT facilities are available around campus (PCs and printers)
- How to use the LSE wireless network
- How to use your LSE email
- Information on H: space, your personal storage space on the LSE network
- How to get IT help and support
If you need further guidance, you may find it useful to reference our Online Guides and FAQs which have more detailed information on using IT at LSE, or for face-to-face assistance visit the Laptop Sugery on the 1st floor of St Clements Building.