IMT will be carrying out additional essential maintenance to the network in 32 Lincolns Inn Fields on the following date/time:
- Tuesday 19 May from 6.30am – 8am
For the duration of these works, all LSE IT services will be unavailable in 32LIF including but not limited to:
- Campus WiFi
- Campus PCs, printers and telephones (including lift phones)
- LSE email
- H: space and any shared network drives
- Areas of the LSE website that require a login to view secure content
- Moodle and LSE For You
Please note, off-site access to the network via https://remote.lse.ac.uk should not be affected.
If you have any questions regarding the downtime or experience any disruption outside of these times, please contact the IT Service Desk on:
- email@example.com| 020 7107 5000 (staff and post graduate research students)
- firstname.lastname@example.org| 020 7955 6728 (taught students)
The completion of this work will continue to improve the performance, reliability and resilience of the network.