IMT will be carrying out essential maintenance to data and telephone network points in St Clements on the following date/time:
- Tuesday 20 – Friday 30 October between 6.30 – 8.30am each weekday morning
While this work is carried out disruptions to telephone and network connections lasting between 2-10 minutes are possible. If your telephone and/or network connection is not working after 8.30am please contact the IMT Service/Help Desk:
- email@example.com | 020 7107 5000 (staff and post graduate research students)
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7955 6728 (taught students)
IMT and Estates will also need to work on the Communications Room network connections all weekend for the following date/time:
- Friday 30 October from 6pm – Monday 2 November up to 8.30am
- Friday 6 November from 6pm – Monday 9 November up to 8.30am
For the duration of these periods, all telephone and network services will be unavailable in St Clements. If you foresee this being an issue, please raise your concerns as soon as possible with Tony Lobo, Estates Senior Project Manager: A.Lobo2.lse.ac.uk | 020 7106 1171
Please note: off-site access to the network via https://remote.lse.ac.uk should not be affected by any of these works.
The completion of this maintenance will support the redevelopment of the Communications Room in St Clements by the Estates Division, taking place early November 2015.