The IMT Training team are seeking an intern from now through the end of July to provide research and project support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes
- researching and evaluating training offerings
- providing some administrative support to the Training Consultant and Team Administrator, including scheduling, website and guide updates, arranging interviews, and some report writing
This role would suit someone with an interest in or experience of learning and development and aptitude for IT, particularly business software such as Microsoft Office. The role provides many opportunities for personal development, including free Microsoft Office Specialist training and exams. Experience gained includes:
- Use of IT in a business context, particularly Excel
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis of survey data
- Experience of the learning and development lifecycle and evaluating the return on investment for training programmes
- Exposure to project management processes
For more information about the role and to apply, visit CareerHub. The closing date for applications is Thursday 3 March.