There are still spaces available for the Cloud Computing workshop taking place on Friday 8 July between 14:00 – 17:30 in 32L.LG.04.
Hosted by Amazon and the LSE High Performance Computing (HPC) Team, the session will consist of a number of presentations from Amazon on the various cloud services they offer and how these are used by researchers:
- 14:00-14:15 Welcome and Introductions
- 14:15-15:00 Introduction to AWS and Amazon EC2 – AWS Solution Architect
- 15:00-15:30 Storage on AWS
- 15:30-15:45 Break and Discussion
- 15:45-16:15 Research Computing on AWS
- 16:15-16:45 Amazon Programs for Education and Research
- 16:45-17:30 Questions / Next Steps / Networking
If you would like to attend, sign up via the Training and Development System: https://apps.lse.ac.uk/training-system/userBooking/course/7617492
This event is open to all academic staff, PGR and PGT students only.