IMT will be carrying out essential network maintenance in 20 Kingsway between 07:00 – 09:00 each morning on Tuesday 13th to Thursday 15th September.
During this period, all IT services may experience brief interruptions (up to five minutes) while devices are moved to our new access network. Services in 20 Kingsway which may be affected include (but are not limited to):
- Access to the internet via wired connections or WiFi
- PCs, printers, telephones and access controlled doors
- H: space and any shared network drives
Please note, off-site access to the network via https://remote.lse.ac.uk should not be affected. If you have any questions regarding the downtime or experience any disruption outside of these times, please contact the IT Service Desk on:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (staff and post graduate research students)
- email@example.com (taught students)
- 020 7107 5000
The completion of this work will continue to improve the performance, reliability and resilience of the network.