IMT will be carrying out essential network maintenance on the 3rd floor of the New Academic Buildings (NAB) between 7- 9am each morning from Tuesday 17 to Thursday 19 January 2017.
During this period, IT services are at risk of brief outages (up to 30 minutes) while devices are moved to our new access network. Services on the NAB 3rd floor which may be affected include (but are not limited to):
- Access to the internet via wired connections or WiFi
- PCs, printers and telephones
- H: space and any shared network drives
Please note, off-site access to the network via https://remote.lse.ac.uk should not be affected. If you have any questions regarding the downtime or experience any disruption outside of these times, please contact the IT Service Desk on:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (staff and post graduate research students)
- email@example.com (taught students)
- 020 7107 5000
The completion of this work will continue to improve the performance, reliability and resilience of the network.