IMT will be carrying out essential maintenance to the departmental shared storage service this Saturday 19th August between 9 – 11am.
For the duration of these works, there will be no access to files in departmental shared storage for the following groups:
- Academic Partnerships
- Atlantic Fellows Programme
- Communications Division
- Institute of Global Affairs
- International Inequalities Institute
- LSE Health
- LSE Peking University SummerSchool program
- Marshall Institute
- Research Division
- South Asia Centre
Following the maintenance, you may notice mapping to your departmental shared storage has disconnected. If mapped drives do not reconnect automatically, please reboot your computer or contact the IT Service Desk for further assistance.
If you have any questions regarding the downtime or experience any disruption outside of these times, please contact us on:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (staff and post graduate research students)
- email@example.com (taught students)
- 020 7107 5000
The completion of this work will continue to improve the performance, reliability and resilience of the shared storage services.