Printing at LSE costs 3.5p (A4 mono) and 10p (A4 colour) per side. To get started you need to add funds to your Papercut printing account and this can be done in three simple ways – online, via a value loader or in person at the Print and Copy Helpdesk.
- Online Top-Ups
- Go to: mobileprint.lse.ac.uk (or use the desktop shortcut) and login using your LSE username and password
- Select ‘Add Credit’ from the left hand menu
- Choose the amount of money you’d like to transfer
- Enter a note to identify the transaction
- Transfer the funds securely using WorldPay, entering your card details when prompted
- Using Value Loaders
Found in the Library (lower ground and ground floors), you can use contactless cards or coins/notes to top-up via a value loader. All you have to do is:
- Tap your ID card on the machine (card readers are either a raised black box or green sticker)
- Cash payments: add the desired amount using coins/notes and then press D to complete the transaction
- Card payments: confirm the amount you’d like to credit, press start, tap your card and then press end to finish your transaction
- Visit the Print and Copy Helpdesk
Our Print and Copy assistants are happy to help you top-up. The helpdesk is located in the IMT Walk In Centre (Library 1st Floor) and is open between 9.30 – 5.30pm.
Payments here can be made using card or cash.
Whichever way you choose, please be aware we can only refund balances of £10 or over. Following your graduation, any money still left in your account will transfer to the student hardship fund.
If you have any questions or run into difficulty printing or topping up, contact us:
- By phone: 020 7107 5000 | x5000
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: IMT Walk In Centre, Library 1st Floor (Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Sat-Sun 11am – 6pm)