A group of our student ambassadors, led by Djelila Delior, were asked to think about how they would improve learning at LSE for their group project. They prepared a Prezi and gave a short talk at the SADL Celebration event on 11th March. They focused on what students think about: Moodle, lecture recording, office hours and the availability of textbooks. They also came up with some great suggestions for the future. You can find out more about their ideas from the Prezi they shared with us.
- Clement House Rotunda: give us feedback on the new study spaces November 4, 2016
- RAISE 2016 – Student Engagement October 5, 2016
- News about SADL September 30, 2016
- #LDSM2016 at LSE July 1, 2016
- Me, SADL and the indispensable tools June 17, 2016
Follow me on Twitter
The text of the posts and contents uploaded to this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License