Contribute to the Network Economy Forum
We encourage submissions of posts related to contemporary telecom and internet policy in Europe (including technical and regulatory issues) and aspects of telecom and internet policy in international perspective (such as theoretical and international and comparative issues). Examples of the themes that we cover include the following areas:
- Changing architectures for the physical network in Europe;
- Policies and strategies in the European market for telecom services;
- Underlying conditions for innovation and business models in a global perspective;
- Growth, employment, and innovation in the European network economy;
- Big and open data, business models in the digital economy.
We encourage submissions of academic blog posts from 600 to 1,000 words long that are communicated in an accessible way. Tables, charts, maps and/or relevant photographs are welcome but not essential. Please note that we are also open to shorter and flexible formats.
Please do read our editorial policy if you are interested in contributing.
Our Blog Team would be happy to advise and help, so you are welcome to propose ideas informally to us. Write to us: NEFblog@lse.ac.uk
Short link for this page: http://wp.me/P34y1k-1B