This may look like an advert for IPTV channel 18doughtystreet and it is. If you want really entertaining coverage of yesterday’s UK elections then tune in to their ramshackle election special show now. They have got some splendid pundits on the sofa alongside the ascerbic Ian Dale. What I love is the way that they have Sky News on in the background for the latest. They’ve just turned up the volume on Sky so we can hear Lib Dem leader Menzies Campbell being interviewed – great heckling from the 18Doughty studio: “he’s in Eastbourne which is what you’d expect from a pensioner…”. And the viewer emails being read out seem to concentrate on the girth of the studio pundits rather than their views. Great stuff.
- Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies
- Guardian journalists triumph at British Press Awards
- Booksellers struggle with lack of new stock amid Covid-19 crisis
- BBC launches daily educational shows to keep children studying
- British public no longer give a fig about on-air swearing, Ofcom says