The Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has closed down an opposition TV station but it has popped up again on YouTube – indeed it is now the “most subscribed to”-video. Whatever, you think about the Chavez decision I am delighted that the internet has provided more than 350,000 people with the chance to make up their own minds.
- New York Times editor says Trump has put his reporters’ lives at risk
- Who were the main players behind the Prince Andrew interview?
- Reporting is on trial in Trump coverage as Twitter mob savages errors | Emily Bell
- In Britain’s gotcha-clip election, only the shameless politician will survive
- How filming the agony of Aberfan for The Crown revealed a village still in trauma