University e-presses might be small and underfunded, but Agata Mrva-Montoya argues that with innovative technology and an understanding of the scholarly ecosystem, they ensure that important, publically-funded research is distributed among the population who fund it. This article first appeared on the LSE Impact of Social Science blog As elsewhere in the world Australian academics are not free from the pressure […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Is Brexit a constitutional crisis, or a political one? The answer matters
- To explain why socialism is still attractive, we must look at why liberalism is not
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- “The secret by which the capitalist class maintains its power”: the effect of anti-immigration rhetoric