In Preventive Detention of Terror Suspects: A New Legal Framework, Diane Webber offers a comprehensive analysis of preventive detention as a much-criticised counter-terrorism tool, examining the legal frameworks relating to the detention of terror suspects across multiple jurisidictions, including the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, India, Israel and France. Alexis Bushnell welcomes this as a timely and valuable reference point […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Why did the Conservatives’ large lead in vote shares produce only an 80-seat majority?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Underemployment among part-time workers may have detrimental psychological consequences
- The public’s climate change views: strong beliefs but low salience