Rich people typically lean right politically. Are they motivated by deeply moral views or self-interest? Andrew J Oswald and Nick Powdthavee argue that money makes you right-wing. It shows that lottery winners in the UK are more likely to switch their allegiance from left to right. Why are you right-wing, left-wing, or in the middle? You probably believe that you made […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Why Change UK may turn out to be neither democratic nor a force for change
- Is Brexit a constitutional crisis, or a political one? The answer matters
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- To explain why socialism is still attractive, we must look at why liberalism is not
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion