Rich people typically lean right politically. Are they motivated by deeply moral views or self-interest? Andrew J Oswald and Nick Powdthavee argue that money makes you right-wing. It shows that lottery winners in the UK are more likely to switch their allegiance from left to right. Why are you right-wing, left-wing, or in the middle? You probably believe that you made […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- The different ‘types’ of poverty: is there a problem with how we currently talk about poverty?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Who will suffer most from Brexit? Effects by region, sector, skill level and income group