What does the Eurozone crisis mean for the future of Europe? In an interview with EUROPP’s Managing Editor Stuart Brown, Anthony Giddens discusses the content of his new book, Turbulent and Mighty Continent: What Future for Europe? He outlines the structural factors underpinning the crisis, the benefits of EU membership, and why maintaining the European social model as a social […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- How much might the polls change? Looking back to 2010, 2015, and 2017
- How economic insecurity encourages political activism and support for the right
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?