Sacha Garben, Hanaan Marwah, Luke McDonagh, Berkay Ozcan, & Thomas Sampson argue that there are three main priorities the political-Left should be focused on in the aftermath of the financial crisis: they must produce new ideas if they are to supplant neo-liberal ideology, properly express their aims in order to effectively communicate with the electorate, and focus on organising capital rather than labour. The financial crisis which erupted in 2008, coupled with the on-going global […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Constitutionally, Corbyn will leave the Labour Party in a similar state to how he found it
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger