Sacha Garben, Hanaan Marwah, Luke McDonagh, Berkay Ozcan, & Thomas Sampson argue that there are three main priorities the political-Left should be focused on in the aftermath of the financial crisis: they must produce new ideas if they are to supplant neo-liberal ideology, properly express their aims in order to effectively communicate with the electorate, and focus on organising capital rather than labour. The financial crisis which erupted in 2008, coupled with the on-going global […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- How much might the polls change? Looking back to 2010, 2015, and 2017
- How economic insecurity encourages political activism and support for the right
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?