Political and economic thinking is currently dominated by neoliberal economic ideology and, in the mature capitalist societies, socialism as a counter ideology has weakened in the public consciousness. Market socialism, which blends public ownership with a market economy, is a practical political course involving a gradual reversion to public ownership, mutualisation and indicative planning. While market socialism has flaws, it […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Constitutionally, Corbyn will leave the Labour Party in a similar state to how he found it
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger