In light of the care home chain Four Seasons going into administration David Rowland looks at the failure of the regime designed to prevent such situations, as well as the cause of the collapse. He concludes that the rights of hedge funds and private equity investors to extract profit from the care home sector are given priority than the […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What happened to Europe’s left? From proletariat to precariat
- Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: the betrayal of a whole generation?
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger
- Who decides who is leader of the opposition?
- A national unity government led by backbenchers to block no-deal Brexit is a dangerous idea