The volume of international trade in services has grown rapidly over recent decades and, in fact, has outpaced growth in goods trade. Over the same period many developed countries experienced rapid growth in immigration. Gianmarco Ottaviano, Giovanni Peri and Greg Wright argue that while many studies have analysed the link between immigrants and trade in goods, the link between […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- How economic insecurity encourages political activism and support for the right