Sacha Garben, Hanaan Marwah, Luke McDonagh, Berkay Ozcan, & Thomas Sampson argue that there are three main priorities the political-Left should be focused on in the aftermath of the financial crisis: they must produce new ideas if they are to supplant neo-liberal ideology, properly express their aims in order to effectively communicate with the electorate, and focus on organising capital rather than labour. The financial crisis which erupted in 2008, coupled with the on-going global […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Five things we have learnt about England’s voter ID trials in the 2019 local elections
- An asset to Boris Johnson: ideology in Brexit Britain
- Another ‘rotten borough’? Allegations of electoral fraud in Peterborough
- The Bedroom Tax in Northern Ireland: playing a dangerous game with peace?