On 20 March, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Jeremy Hunt finally made a speech identifying the principles that will inform the Green Paper on social care that is to be published later in 2018. Melanie Henwood considers what these principles reveal and reflects on their implications. Are there grounds for optimism, or is this just the […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How putting A-level results in context can improve access to the UK’s best universities
- There is no left-wing case for Brexit: 21st century socialism requires transnational organization